More Food Imposters as Cakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-xUsCMujAw&list=PL7F9HNhSDxR0cPsTJ1LzplhIyhI5qiuI2
Learn how to make hamburger cupcakes and French fries with our guest baker Paityn.
Read the blog post on Hamburger Cupcakes and French Fries here: http://cookiescupcakesandcardio.com/?p=5552
More videos with Paityn: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7F9HNhSDxR11z--c85i2gEc4YvRQ6lXz
Visit my blog at: http://cookiescupcakesandcardio.com
Subscribe to my NEW SECOND CHANNEL: https://goo.gl/gIoRUy
Hamburger Cupcakes and French Fries Ingredients:
• Prepared golden cupcakes, regular and mini sized
• Prepared brownies baked in a 9"x13" pan
• Airheads or Laffy Taffy in orange, green and red
• Prepared icing in red, green and yellow
• Sesame seeds
• Vanilla Pound Cake
Cupcake Decorating Procedure:
1. Bake cupcakes and brownies. Allow to cool fully.
2. Place cupcake on it's side and slice the top of the cupcake off. Set aside.
3. For regular sized cupcakes, using a round cutter that is 2 1/4" in diameter, cut out a round "meat patty" from the brownie. If using mini cupcakes, use a round cutter that is 1 1/2" in diameter.
4. Place the brownie on top of the bottom of the cut cupcake. Use icing to attach if needed.
5. Remove Airheads from wrapper and warm in the microwave for 5 seconds to make it more pliable.
6. Remove sections of green candy, and shape into leaves for "lettuce". Using the red candy, shape round circles for "tomatoes", and using the orange, shape square pieces for "cheese". Add details if desired.
7. Using the icing fitted with #5 Wilton tips, pipe on "ketchup", "mustard" and "relish".
8. Place tomatoes, cheese and lettuce on top of the condiments and use the top of the cupcake to stack everything together.
9. Place a toothpick through the whole "hamburger" so that it stays together, and sprinkle sesame seeds on top if desired.
10. Preheat the oven on Broil.
11. To make the french fries, thinly slice prepared vanilla pound cake. Using a scalloped cutter, cut french fries out of the slice of pound cake.
12. Place on to a baking tray lined with parchment paper. and place under the broiler in the oven until the fries are slightly browned.
13. Serve with a container of "ketchup", by filling a cup with red icing.
14. Store in a sealed container in the fridge, for 2-3 days.